MCS Group is urgently seeking a Credit Control Temp on behalf of a key player within the FMCG sector.
The role is based in Dargan, Belfast.
Immediate requirement. Ongoing Temporary Requirement.
Temp to Perm potential for the successful candidate.
High volume Credit Control experience & strong Excel skills are essential.
Experience of Navision is desired but not essential.
- Managing key accounts on a daily basis ensuring they are trading within credit terms.
- Tracking and summarising outstanding items on key customer accounts, and actively following up to resolve queries and keep accounts up to date.
- Tracking and summarising debit notes issued by customers and issuing to the relevant departments for authorisation and/or relevant paper work.
- Liaising with sales, customer services, dispatch and support teams to ensure queries are resolved timely and accurately.
- Assisting with credit vetting & opening of new account using credit insurance.
- Assisting with the development and preparation of Key Performance Indicators on key customer accounts.
- Other reasonable duties as a member of a finance department.
Competitive salary on offer
Temp to Perm potential for successful candidates.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity call Clare Simpson, Financial Contracts Consultant on 02890 235456 or send your CV to the link provided.
If this role is not right for you we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs