MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Control Team Lead for an NI top 100 business in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain unparalleled exposure in one Northern Ireland's strongest FMCG businesses. Our client has a a fantastic diverse range of services and continue to grow their GB & ROI markets. You will join a company that prides themselves on their values and will provide Agile working as a company policy.
Job: Credit Controller Team Lead
You will assist the Credit Manager in effectively managing cash allocation and collection, as well as dispute management for a wide range of domestic and export accounts. You will manage a team of credit controllers ensuring cash flow is maximised and customer experience held to the highest standards. You will be responsible for building morale and ensuring the team meets their objectives.
Reporting into a Credit Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the Department is a centre of excellence through continuous improvement activities and performance management of the Credit Control team.
- Work with the Credit Manager to improve processes through innovation and system development
- Act as a second point of escalation
- Ensure timely and accurate cash collection inline with the groups processes.
- Optimisation of cash collection and bad debt prevention
- Effective daily logging and distribution of queries and subsequent credit raising to various company departments.
- Collaborative working with the various Divisions to ensure queried items are actioned, authorised, and returned quickly and accurately.
- Lead internal & external stakeholder meetings regarding transaction management and dispute resolution.
- Build strong relationships with other divisions across the business with continuous improvement at the forefront.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- We're seeking a third Level qualification in Business/Finance related subject and at least 1 year in a team leadership role, or:
- 3 years managerial / supervision experience within Credit Control
- Experience of answering complex client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Strong organisation skills and excellent communication with different levels.
- Good leadership skills and someone's who's adaptable
- CICM (desirable)
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs