MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Control Team Lead for our financial services client based in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
Known for their honesty, integrity, and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Credit Controller Team Lead
Working within a team a strong collaborative and social team you will be responsible for ensuring sufficient care and diligence within the Accounts Receivable function whilst maintaining excellent stake holder management and team moral!
Reporting into a Credit Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision within the Accounts Receivable team
- Manage key client relationships whilst building a trusted working relationship.
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received.
- Provide leadership, direction, advice, and guidance with the team, to maintain high levels of integrity, motivation and morale.
- Organise 121 and team meetings.
- Ensure all staffs skills gaps are met with appropriate training and development.
- Ensure staff who report into you know are aware of how to escalate any issues that may arise.
- Ensure team members meet their targets as agreed with management, i.e cash collection, DSO etc.
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of products and calculations.
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month end deadlines.
- Perform reconciliation of debtor balances and create aged debt reports.
- Maintain accurate intercompany records.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches.
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Management experience in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering complex client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Understanding of the end-to-end process and flow of data from upstream systems to
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a control's environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs