MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller on a part time basis for a modern Technology firm based in Belfast.
This is a great time to be joining the business with this role being created due to expansion. You will be working on a 21-hour working week with days negotiable. You will be proactive in your approach to cash collection and minimising exposure to bad debts whilst improving the company's cash-flow.
Our client offers a fresh approach with no micro management and proud of their reputation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities are as follows:
- Following a collections process in accordance with specific time-frames, which involves communicating to clients via various methods, telephone and email
- Assessing the financial risk of new customers to the company
- Raising credit notes
- Monitoring of clients highlighted in debt exposure reports
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting system
Experience and skills:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a credit control function
- Excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs