MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller on a part time basis for our well-established Building Services client in Belfast.
This is a great time to be joining the business with this role being created due to expansion. You will be working on a 3-day working week being proactive in your approach to cash collection and minimising exposure to bad debts whilst improving the companies cashflow.
In return our client offers an excellent benefits package including parking, child care vouchers, 5% pension contribution, parking and 32 holidays (pro-rata)
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assessing the financial risk of new customers to the company
- Following a collections process in accordance with specific timeframes, which involves communicating to clients via various methods
- Monitoring of clients highlighted in debt exposure reports
- Holding weekly debtor briefings#
- Resolve queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a credit control function
- Excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs