MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with a home-grown success story as they search for an experienced Credit Manager to join the team.
If you have a history of effectively leading credit professionals to meet collaborative goals and want to work in a company where you are valued and given the opportunity to streamline processes and create efficiencies, this could be your next step to achieving your career aspirations!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your new role will include:
- Leadership of a team of credit professionals, ensuring mentorship and guidance allows them to hit KPIs
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure smooth operations of the team
- Responsibility for reviewing and maintaining the company's credit policy
- Authorising the opening of new credit accounts
- Supporting daily activities of the credit control function as required
- Reporting progress to the Financial Controller
What you need to succeed:
- Experience of credit control at a senior level with at least 2 years at supervisory/management level
- Computer literate with strong Excel ability
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade C and above)
- Ability to create and manage relationships effectively
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs