MCS Group is delighted to exclusively recruiting in Credit Control for a prestige client based in the heart of Belfast city.
This opportunity offers the opportunity for a seasoned credit controller to work out of a modern working environment with a strong emphasis on quality client care. You will have the opportunity to add value to processes whilst developing strong relationships.
Job: Credit Control
The primary function of a Credit Controller is to ensure effective and efficient keeping of the company's accounts on the receivable ledgers through effective client contact and query resolution.
Reporting to the head of finance your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain and oversee the current credit control process ensuring bills are settled and followed up with promptly
- Escalate debt issues through proper internal channels according to the credit control policy
- Review and maintain aged client balances within the ledger, ensuring client balances are processed promptly and are not held longer than is necessary.
- Hold regular meetings with heads to review debtor days, raising issues and proposing solutions where applicable
- Review debt and total exposure to various stakeholders along with KPI's as needed.
- Seek out opportunities to implement best practice in credit management.
- Understand and implement office policies as they impact upon the credit control function.
- Ensure performance of role is compliant with applicable regulations, including SAR and HMRC regulations.
- Assist with the management of aged work in progress, working to ensure all aged work in progress is recoverable.
What we're seeking for in a candidate:
- 3 years' experience of working in a credit control function
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment.
- Ability to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines and have a high attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs