MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a credit controller for a leading software company based in Belfast.
After a hugely successful acquisition on the back of 2017 we are proud to have the European HQ situated in Belfast. Our client is dedicated in delivering innovated solutions to meet the demand for important business challenges.
Job: Credit Control
The primary function of a Credit Controller is to ensure effective and efficient keeping of the company's accounts on the receivable ledgers through customer contact and query resolution.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manger your responsibilities are as follows:
- Cash collection from key accounts in order to achieve targets set by the business
- Maintenance of aged debt on a weekly basis
- Ensure cash is allocated correctly and unapplied cash kept to a minimum
- Dealing promptly with queries both internal & external
- Carrying out Due Diligence on accounts
- Customer data management
- Demonstrate adherence to Sox controls
- A minimum of 3 years credit control experience
- Ability to reconcile accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs