Corporate Tax Assistant Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join the Advisory team of a leading professional services firm in Belfast.
Our client is a multinational accounting organisation that provides a variety of services to its clients including audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax. Their Tax team is one of the largest and fastest growing tax advisory service providers in Ireland. They provide a full range of business and personal taxation services to a wide range of clients, from the largest multinational companies to family-owned businesses and private individual clients.
As the successful Corporate Tax Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Dealing with HMRC and Client queries
- Researching and presenting tax initiatives to support tax advisory projects
- Maintaining and growing current client relationships, as well as winning new clients
- Overseeing and training the junior members of the tax team
The successful Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will have the following characteristics:
- ACA or CTA qualified with at least 1 years post qualification experience
- Strong corporate tax and capital gains background
The successful Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive corporate benefits
- Continuous self-development support
- Opportunities for progression
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs