MCS Group have exclusively partnered with ACA Compliance group, a leading global governance risk and compliance provider to source a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager in line with the establishment of their new Belfast office.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to become part of a leading team in this specialist sector, and to continue your professional journey towards becoming a trusted advisor to owner-managed and international clients.
ACA Compliance Group ACA is a global leading provider of governance, risk and compliance solutions to the asset management and securities trading industries.
The Tax Division operates in London and Belfast, providing corporate and private client tax services, primarily to the Hedge Fund sector but also to investment trust companies and real estate SPVs.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients comprising Limited Liability Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies, many of which are within the Hedge Fund sector. Your portfolio of clients will also include Investment Trust Companies, Securitization Vehicles and Real Estate Investment companies.
- Preparing and submitting LLP and LTD tax returns and supporting computations
- Researching tax issues and new legislation in response to questions raised by clients and providing, following appropriate internal review, verbal and/or written advice
- Meetings with clients regarding tax compliance and general tax queries.
- Spotting tax planning opportunities or additional tax obligations (e.g. the requirement to file an employment related securities return)
- Keeping up to date with changes in tax legislation and sharing knowledge by reading tax literature and attending CPD courses.
- ATT Qualified with 2 years corporate tax experience
- Able to deliver 1st class client service and work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Keen to research unfamiliar tax matters and tax developments
- Be positive and want to work as part of a growing team
- Knowledge of Alphatax and Digita packages is preferable, but not required
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive study support for your CTAs
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory
- 8% non-contributory pension
- Private medical
- Subsidised Gym membership
- Death in service benefit
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
ACA Compliance Group are looking to expand in terms of the number of clients they represent, whilst continuing to provide a seamless service. The appointment of the successful candidate is central to this expansion. As the department grows, you will grow with it with opportunity for promotion.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs