MCS Group have an exciting opportunity with a market leading accountancy firm that is offering an impressive client portfolio, corporate coaching, and exposure to exciting consultancy projects.
Our client is a highly regarded employer both nationally and globally, boasting a fantastic development structure and corporate coaching across all levels of the team. Their client portfolio covers a range of sizes and sectors including technology, manufacturing, and financial services with the majority of their clients based in Northern Ireland. As a result, they are able to offer a healthy work-life balance, with little to no travel and flexible working options available. This is an ideal time to join as the Corporate Tax team has recently experienced rapid growth in tax consultancy and advisory work, which has brought on a variety of exciting and interesting work where you will be given the skills and support to further progress your career.
- You will be playing a key role in the delivery of tax assignments, focusing on corporate tax planning, compliance and advisory work.
- You will receive a tailored client portfolio on the first week where you will become the main point of contact for each of your clients.
- You will gain exposure to a range of clients from large multinational companies to small businesses and start-ups.
- You will be working closely with the Directors and Management team, taking an active part in board meetings and managing financial performance, including budgeting and fee preparation.
- You will receive ongoing training and corporate training to assist with your personal and professional development, providing you with the skills to progress further within the business.
- You must have a professional accountancy or tax qualification (CTA, ACA, or ACCA).
- You must have 2+ years post qualified experience in tax, ideally with a focus on corporate tax.
- You must be passionate about specialising and progressing in corporate tax.
- You will ideally have previous experience in both project management and supervising junior team members.
- You will be comfortable building and maintaining client relationships, providing excellent service and keen to identify further business opportunities.
- Excellent client interaction and exposure to exciting new projects.
- Structured training and corporate coaching to progress to senior management levels.
- Market leading salary and benefits package.
- Further study support for CTA qualification, if needed.
- NI-based clients with little to no travel required outside Northern Ireland.
- Flexible working arrangements.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs