MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Accountant for a Public Sector organisation based in Belfast.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for maintenance of the financial systems.
- Provide advice on Governance and procurement.
- Manage staff.
- Prepare management and Statutory Accounts.
- Prepare annual budgets plans.
- Fully Qualified Accountant and a member of a recognised CCAB body.
- 2 years Post Qualified Experience.
- Experience preparing statutory accounts to audit stage and liaising with auditors.
- Experience in setting and controlling budgets.
This opportunity offers a great package to include pension, flexi-time and parking.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity or contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs