MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Corporate Accountant for an organisation based in Belfast. This is an initial 6-month contract.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Accounts.
- liaison with External Auditors.
- Implementation of systems and processes.
- Oversee expenditure claim preparation/submission.
- Management of the Finance Team.
- Provide assistance on procurement matters.
- Qualified Accountant from a recognised CCAB body
- 2 years PQE in financial management.
- Experience in the setting and controlling of budgets.
- Experience preparing statutory accounts to audit stage.
- Experience managing Staff.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity or contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs