MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with The Progressive Building Society who are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer for their successful Belfast based compliance team.
Progressive Building Society is a leading local financial institution with a proud reputation for customer service excellence. Their purpose is to encourage local people to save and become homeowners, through their personal, caring & common sense approach, essentially nurturing financial well-being for current and future generations. With a strong high street presence, our vision is to be the savings and mortgage provider of choice in Northern Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Conduct & Compliance, the successful candidate will assist in maintaining FCA regulatory compliance with interpretation and implementation of FCA compliance requirements/rules and will provide advice and support to branches and Head Office departments.
- 3-5 years current / recent comparable experience of working within Compliance and/or Conduct in a Financial Services firm
- Demonstrable strong working knowledge of Mortgage/Savings compliance and Payment Service Regulations, and knowledge of the core conduct regulation practices.
- Knowledge of digital compliance initiatives/products and services
- Knowledge/experience of Data Protection legislation
- Educated to degree level
- Competitive salary - DOE
- Discretionary KPI Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Health cash plan
- Generous holidays
- Excellent training and volunteering opportunities
This role is initially being offered on a 12-month FTC
For more information on this unique opportunity or for a discussion in absolute confidence, contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided
Experience: 0 yrs