MCS are delighted to be working with a growing financial services company who are seeking to appoint a Compliance Manager for their Belfast based team.
My client is a regulated firm enjoying a growing network of global partner relationships with financial and banking institutions. In the midst of a period of growth in revenues and staff post Covid, the company requires a Compliance Manager to help contribute to the ongoing growth and to help to manage the various risks associated with operating a Fintech covering, remote gaming, FX, Crypto, with a particular focus on protecting consumers.
The objective of the Compliance Manager & MLRO is to deliver, coordinate and continuously develop an effective Compliance Management Framework that provides the tools to enable the business to identify, assess, control and monitor conduct and regulatory risk and through that framework manage risk within the appetite of the business, clients and regulators.
The role will support the implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Management Framework to support the companies business plan and the regulatory environment it operates in. This includes provision of oversight of the application of regulatory compliance policies and procedures, executing the compliance monitoring plan, monitoring, and reporting on compliance with AML, Financial Crime and GDPR regulations.
- Full compliance oversight, including regulatory controls, requirements and conducting obligations
- AML & GDPR Training to employees
- Assist with the onboarding of client Merchants
- Work closely with Business development
- Ensure that an annual risk-based compliance assessment and monitoring plan is carried out
- Conduct monthly Compliance, Risk and Fraud meetings with Senor Management.
- Reviewing AML procedures - reviewing and sign off
- Annual risk assessments - AML & Financial Crime
- Oversee the completion and maintenance of records of processing, records of personal data breaches, records of data subject rights requests and data privacy impact assessments.
- Review personal data breaches, assessing of controller breaches
- In-depth knowledge of the UK financial services and regulatory framework
- Banking industry experience desirable
- Working knowledge of AML (essential) and GDPR (desirable)
- 5-10 years' experience working at a senior level within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills.
Get in touch for full job description
- Market leading salary c£50k
- Fully flexible working schedule with remote working
- Progression and training opportunities
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935514 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs