MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a leading, recognised brand in their industry, to appoint a Company Accountant for their group.
As Company Accountant you will join an established finance team reporting to, and having the support of, the Financial Controller and wider team structure.
Some of the key areas of responsibility include...
- Preparation of monthly management accounts; margin analysis, divisional accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, posting accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of VAT and other governmental returns
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Assist in review and approval of company tax returns
- Ad hoc financial analysis and business reporting for management and stakeholders
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Accountant who can demonstrate the following...
- Strong experience of management accounts preparation
- Capable of working independently to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and numerical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Keep upto date with technical and professional updates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Clean driving license
- Previous ERP systems experience is desired
- Part Qualified Accountants with a high level of relevant experience will also be considered.
This position is being offered as a maternity contract initially for a period of 12 months.
The client is offering an excellent salary to attract the most suitable candidate in the market.
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Nadine Savage, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs