Commercial Finance Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a leading IT company based in Belfast.
Our client is one of the most exciting IT companies at present in Belfast pioneering their sector with the latest software developments to enhance customer experience.
As the successful Commercial Finance Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and work alongside business unit leaders. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee month process and prepare reporting packs;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly variance analysis;
- Prepare financial analysis to offer useful insight to inform key business decisions;
- Prepare quarterly forecasts;
- Manage year end statutory accounts prep and audit;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Experience of working in the Big 4;
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting;
- Experience of data analysis, modelling and reporting.
As the successful Commercial Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration + benefits;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs