MCS Group are delighted to be partnered with a well-known leading company in Northern Ireland who are now looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their growing team in Belfast. With an excellent benefits package on offer and the opportunity to work for a diverse company, getting involved in key strategic decisions, this is not to be missed.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, the key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager will be:
- Effectively leading a team of Accountants, reviewing their work and focusing on their development
- Developing strong relationships across the group with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Ensuring the work produced by the team is of the highest standard and can be used effectively to shape commercial decisions within the business
- Developing efficient processes for financial reporting, reconciliations and forecasting to support the company through growth
- Support of business stakeholders to further grow the business
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Manager will:
- Be fully qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Have experience in a commercial finance setting
- Have experience in managing a team to ensure their professional development
- Be efficient in reviewing and analysing financial reporting, forecasting and reconciliations
- Have strong analytical skills and be advanced in MS Excel modelling
In return, the company are offering an excellent benefits package which includes; free on-site parking, a generous holiday entitlement of 36 days, career progression opportunities, gym membership support, flexible working opportunities.
I am keen to have an initial, confidential discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs