Commercial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join a leading global manufacturing company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company based in Belfast. They are continually designing ground breaking products and are global leaders within their market space. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to expand their finance team by adding a Commercial Accountant due to their continued growth and expansion.
As the successful Commercial Accountant you will be reporting directly to the Finance Business Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of weekly & monthly sales reporting;
- Preparation of monthly segment sales & margin reports;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monthly accounting of R&D spend;
- Assist with budgeting & forecasting processes;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Strong accounts preparation experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
The successful Commercial Accountant will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible & remote working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs