Commercial Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join a leading Utilities company in Belfast.
Our client is a leading utilities company based in Belfast and operate across both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They provide an array of services to a wide range of both residential and commercial customers. Now is a great time to be joining the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts;
- Preparation of monthly board reports;
- Management and review of the budgetary planning,
- Assist with development of annual five year business plan;
- Ensuring sound financial controls are in place to actively manage risk;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Commercial Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Experienced in working with key stakeholders;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Commercial Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs