MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous Collections Associates for their team.
About the role
As a Collections Senior Associate, you will be a key member of a Collections team within our Customer Management service area, providing the highest level of service for our Clients.
- Direct interaction with a range of customers experiencing financial difficulties.
- Assist customers in repairing their credit history and proactively manage recovery strategies with customers to reach a sustainable outcome.
- Sensitively manage vulnerable customers and their cases in a calm and professional manner, in order to ensure protection for customers to meet individual needs.
- Deploy your understanding of Collections operations in order to deliver to our Clients requirements.
- Directly support the continuous development of Collections team colleagues, enhancing their knowledge and their ability to interact directly with customers.
- Work with team leaders and engage with individuals across the broader team to identify and support process improvement, staff engagement and consistency.
- Drive your personal operational discipline within your own team to instil good behaviours in line with the companies policy and procedures.
What we are looking for
- Experience of understanding and working in accordance with collections processes, procedures and related policies
- Experience in interacting with customers, providing them with a high level of professional service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, and excellent verbal and written skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving mindset with an ability to develop innovative solutions
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Google office suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Google sheets, slides and documents
- Educated to Degree level
- Competitive salary - DOE
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Group pension plan
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs