MCS Group has a brand-new opportunity for a Chartered Tax Advisor to join a Top 10 accountancy firm in Belfast, offering a variety of challenging work and the potential of becoming a Partner in the near future.
This Top 10 accountancy practice has an excellent reputation in the Northern Ireland market with their client base varying from high net worth individuals and businesses, Top 100 companies, large banks, along with a range of small and medium-sized clients. The company provides a very personal service with excellent client exposure that allows you to build long-term business relationships with clients. The majority of the firm's Partners and senior management team have progressed internally from trainee level which also reflects positively on the firm's established culture of promoting and nurturing their staff from within.
Due to increased client work via referrals and innovative business development solutions, the tax department is now in a position to add to their team with a particular focus on their tax consultancy work:
- You will build a tax client portfolio that is specifically tailored to your skills and interests, with the opportunity to develop specialisms in certain areas.
- You will get involved in various aspects of personal and/or corporate tax work which may include: employment tax, VAT, retirement planning and inheritance tax, R&D tax credits, cross-border matters, management buy outs and M&A work.
- You will gain excellent exposure to a diversity of clients varying from high net worth individuals and businesses, Top 100 companies, large banks, and a range of small / medium-sized clients.
- You will work closely with the Partners and Senior Managers with the aim of providing you with all of the skills and support you need to progress to senior levels within the company.
You must have strong tax experience within an accountancy firm with either personal tax, corporate tax, or a mixed tax background. You will ideally be CTA qualified; however, candidates who are ACA or ACCA will be considered as long as they have the relevant tax experience. Due to their broad client base, candidates may come from small, medium, or large practice backgrounds.
Some Key Benefits:
- Market leading salary with further promotion opportunities.
- Study support for CTA qualification, if needed.
- Death in service scheme.
- Childcare salary sacrifice initiative.
- Free parking for Managers and above.
- Regular social and charity events.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Caroline Gaughan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs