MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Cash Allocation Specialist for our financial services client based in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
Known for their honesty, integrity, and excellence in their customer experience this is an exciting new opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Cash Application Specialist
Working within a team a strong collaborative and social team you will be responsible for ensuring sufficient care and diligence within the Accounts Receivable function whilst maintaining excellent stake holder management.
Reporting into a Credit Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the allocation of all incoming multi-currency payments to the AR ledger
- Build a professional working relationship with clients and employees.
- Meet key targets as agreed with management.
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle AR sub-ledger.
- Resolve all questions and queries relating to cash receipts.
- Maintain accurate intercompany records.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches.
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines.
- Work with IT to ensure new business is integrated into AR and to ensure AR development requirements are met.
- Periodic review of unreconciled bank items with treasury
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Experience in a finance environment with knowledge of bank reconciliations and transactional processing
- Experience of applying receipts to client accounts.
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations.
- Skilled in the use of Excel and reporting packages such as Discoverer/ORBIT
- Experience of processing in a control's environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Skilled in ERP applications such as Oracle AR, SAP or JDE
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs