MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation who are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst for their team in Belfast.
We're looking for experienced Business Analysts who will help us deliver best in class projects across our business and to our clients. We are particularly keen to attract people with BA experience from multiple sectors such as Financial services, Technology, IT, Construction and Manufacturing.
- Meeting with stakeholders to understand and review business objectives and project requirements
- Analyse, cleanse and visualise data to identify trends and make decisions
- Considering business requirements against the current processes and assisting in the development and / or implementation of requirements utilising analysis techniques
- Working with project managers and PMO managers to deliver projects and programmes to plan
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand business challenges and articulate in a way that is easily consumable by stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within complex project environments
- Good technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and ability to integrate well into a team and build effective relationships
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances, and recommend proposals to clients
- Proven analytical and sceptical mindset with an ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Previous experience of working within financial services or a regulatory environment
- Competitive salary - DOE
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Group pension plan with additional funding provided
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Brad Mellor, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9693 5494 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs