Bookkeeper - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Bookkeeper to join a leading mid-tier accountancy practice based in Belfast.
Our client is well established mid-tier accountancy practice based in Belfast. They pride themselves on providing excellent advice and first class service to their business and personal clients. They work with a variety of clients from a range of sectors across NI, UK, ROI and North America. Our client offers a diverse range of services to their clients including; Accounts, Audit, Bookkeeping, Business Consultancy Payroll, Investments & Pensions and Taxation.
The successful Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working with a variety of clients from a range of backgrounds including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Balancing Accounts;
- Sales invoices, receipts and payments;
- VAT returns;
- Dealing with client queries.
The successful Bookkeeper will have the following characteristics:
- Previous experience of bookkeeping
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice
The successful Bookkeeper will be rewarded with following:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Options to work part-time
- Options to work remotely
- Options to work on an employed or self-employed basis
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs