MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Billing Specialist TL for a leading software company based in Belfast.
After a hugely successful acquisition on the back of 2017 we are proud to have the European HQ situated in Belfast. Our client is dedicated in delivering innovated solutions to meet the demand for important business challenges.
Job: Billing Specialist TL
You will ensure effective and efficient keeping of our client's company's accounts on the receivable ledgers through invoicing of accounts and query resolution. This opportunity is presented to someone eager to make the next exciting challenge in their career in a dynamic and successful environment.
Reporting to the AR, Billing and Credit Manger your responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervision of the billing team
- Cash collection from key accounts in order to achieve targets set by the business
- Maintenance of aged debt on a weekly & monthly basis
- Ensure cash is allocated correctly and unapplied cash kept to a minimum
- Dealing promptly with queries both internal & external in order to maximise cashflow
- Identify high risk debt where possible on an ongoing basis
- Carrying out Due Diligence on accounts (credit checks and FCPA)
- Day to day leadership responsibilities including monitoring and motivating the credit team
- Demonstrate adherence to Sox controls
- A minimum of 3 years credit control experience in a similar environment
- A minimum of 3 years working as a team lead
- Ability to reconcile accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs