MCS Group is delighted to be sourcing a Contract Billing Specialist for a key player within the Technology sector. Role based in Belfast. Immediate start. Competitive salary & excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Our client is a leading specialist within Technology based in Belfast and have a great opportunity within finance for a Contract Credit Controller to join the team!
In return, you will get to work in an organisation where employee engagement is truly valued creating a collaborate company culture with a great community feel as well as fantastic benefits!
Job: Contract Billing Specialist
You will ensure effective and efficient keeping of the company's accounts on the receivable ledgers through invoicing of accounts and query resolution.
- To liaise with internal and external customers to resolve queries in a timely fashion in order it maximize billing efficiencies.
- Identify and resolve billing issues in a timely manner
- Acting as point of contact to answer complex billing questions & escalations for repeated billing issues
- Working closely with the wider billing team so that they understand the issues/feedback from the business and the need for any changes in standard operating procedures or billing instructions
Key Experience required:
- Able to demonstrate experience of working in a billing function in a similar environment
- Proficient understanding of MS Office in particular Excel
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage & prioritise tasks within agreed SLA's
- Self-motivated individual with ability to organise and prioritise tasks on a day to day basis
- Team player
- Well organised
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Clare Simpson, Interim & Contract Finance consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs