MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Billing Coordinator for a modern global organisation based in Belfast.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill set in a centre of excellence in a professional service set up with a unique fresh culture with strong benefits.
Job: Billing Coordinator
You will work within a smooth-running finance function performing end to end accounting services across UK & European operations. This is an excellent opportunity to gain vast exposure in finance within different entities and regulations.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare client invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies, guidelines and standard processes
- Prepare draft invoices, review and revise narratives in accordance with Firm standards, execute time/cost transfers and other value adjustments; finalize invoices and ensure that invoices are delivered for payment (via e-mail, post or e-billing as applicable); execute all billing tasks in accordance with established standard processes
- Identify and resolve technical issues consulting with others as appropriate and escalating issues to management on a timely basis
- Maintain and update client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices
- Evaluate complex situations using multiple sources of information, exercising good analytical skills as well as evaluate judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information in complicated and/or novel situations
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities in order to meet agreed objectives; consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Exchange ideas and information effectively in a concise and logical way, and be sensitive to audience diversity
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a similar finance role
- General understanding of accounting or finance principles or professional service accounting structure, environment and requirements
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems (SAP preferred but not required)
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs