MCS Group is delighted to be assisting our client, a global, leading Insurance provider, source a Billing Coordinator on a 9m Contract basis. Hybrid Role.
Excellent experience on offer for the successful candidate.
The Billing Co-ordinator will assist in providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the organisation. The main duties of the role are to manage customer accounts to ensure invoices are sent on time and accurate, record account changes, and resolve invoicing errors, update client files and build and maintain current best practices in billing. This person needs to be able to tackle new assignments and accomplish organisational priorities in a team environment. The candidate will have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintains customer databases, ensuring all accounts and records are complete, current, and accurate
- Sends out Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Customer Invoices
- Posts monthly estimates for non-invoice customers
- Revises invoices and estimates, issue credit memos, and performs other billing adjustments
- Completes vendor packets and customer payment portal setup and registration
- Point of contact for accounting, serving as a liaison between both internal departments and external clients
- Follow accounting best practices and all other duties as assigned
So, what are the essential criteria to apply?
All candidates must evidence an existing right to work in the UK
At least 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivables, Invoicing and familiarity with general accounting principles and accounts receivable processes
Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel) - Including VLookups and Pivot Tables
Strong work ethic and written/verbal communication skills
Customer Service experience with cross functional teams - Dealing with high sensitivity customers (Sales staff, Account Managers, Implementation Teams
Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree
- Experience with accounting software (preferably NetSuite)
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Possesses good written/oral communication skills and well organised
- Possesses an inquisitive nature and demonstrates the ability to problem solve; not afraid to dig into the details and ask questions; ability to respond to ad hoc requests related to assigned tasks
- Collaborative and prefers a team environment
- Desire to learn about insurance products and insurance accounting
What our client offers:
As Digital DNA's Workplace of the Year 2020 winners, our client offers a generous benefits package that includes flexible annual leave entitlement, dental and healthcare insurance, an attractive pension package and discounts on gym memberships, public transport and parking.
The business invests heavily in your development, as an employee you will have access to multiple world-class learning platforms and courses from our award-winning in-house Learning & Development team.
They pride themselves in providing clear career paths and opportunities for internal mobility allowing you to further develop within the organisation.
Encourages a better work life balance and you'll have the opportunity to apply for various flexible working arrangements.
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Clare Simpson at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935499
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs