MCS Group are excited to be working with a prominent public sector organisation in Belfast City Centre that are currently on the look out for talented auditors who are looking to develop their skills in the public sector area.
The organisation is well known and respected within the public sector and is currently looking for candidates that are passionate about audit or a career in audit. The company is focused on delivering services within the local Northern Ireland public sector and is dedicated to its staff and progressing them forward in their careers.
The company is now entering an exciting new phase in which they are looking for new talent to join them on the journey ahead.
The role of Auditor would include:-
- Planning an audit
- Organising your workload within the budget and allocated time frame
- Advising on best practise
- Adding value to the organisation through identifying improvements and efficiencies
- Understanding of the company and how to best support their needs
- Full member of ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Demonstrate 2 years experience since 2014 in preparation of audit and financial statements or production of published reports
- Possess a full drivers license and access to a car
- Ability to analyse complex problems and recommend practical solutions
This role will reward you with:-
- Working from home 2 days a month
- Option of term time working
- Progression pathways
- Membership of civil service pension
- Great holidays
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs