MCS Group are proudly working alongside a globally recognized accountancy firm to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their developing accounts & audit team. This is a brand-new opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to gain invaluable exposure within an leading international firm.
Our client is an international accountancy firm who have a strong presence in NI and are known for their independent thinking and determination to help shape the local economy. By providing a platform for their team to drive their own ideas they are creating new opportunities both internally and for their clients. They appreciate that each individual employee will have varying external commitments and will tailor their flexible working arrangements around your life.
This opportunity sits within the Accounts and Audit team and is an internal client facing role where you will take ownership of audit assignments, transitioning them from current working practice to a new innovative process.
- Deliver issues led solutions, focusing on client needs and business drivers.
- Deliver initial training on newly designed processes and refresher training where required.
- Work closely with the relevant Managers and Team leaders in order to develop their technical and operational skill set.
- Manage technical or complex queries received by the department from client facing teams.
- Hold a professional accountancy qualification.
- Have experience in managing client facing audits.
- Have experience in interpreting auditing standards.
- Have project leadership skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience in delivering training and presentations.
- Have an interest in IT software development.
Our client offers a good work life balance and flexible working options without the long hours associated with external audits. Not only will you receive a lucrative base salary and comprehensive benefits package, but you will also benefit from flexible working hours and working from home options. As the successful accountant you will be joining a diverse and sociable team, with a fantastic support network and enjoy the casual work attire policy. This is an exciting chance to join an internationally recognized employer of choice.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
Experience: 0 yrs