- Hands on work with NI companies, reporting directly into partners.
- Flexibility around core working hours, early finish on a Friday.
- Genuine progression potential inline with firm's growth trajectory.
This company has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. Many of the senior staff are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent training and exposure to a variety of work. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress quickly up the career ladder, with the average person progressing to Manager level after one year.
- You will take an active approach in your client's businesses where you will become a consultant rather than just an accountant.
- You will not only manage the accounts and audit process through to completion, you will be providing strategic planning and technical solutions to improve business performance for your
- You will have a diverse client portfolio that is tailored to you, allowing you to gradually broaden your skill set in a manageable time frame.
- You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- You must have trained in an accountancy practice (open to small, medium, or large firms).
- You must have demonstrable experience in accounts preparation for a variety of clients.
- Previous audit experience is highly desirable, but additional training will be provided if needed.
- Excellent on-the-job training along with study support for relevant professional
- Progression and promotion opportunities available for career-driven individuals.
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience.
- Flexible working hours available if needed.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs