MCS Group have been retained by a Top 10 accountancy practice in Belfast at the height of their success. Our client now have a brand new opportunity within their thriving non-audit accounts department for a qualified accountant to support the firm in managing their client portfolio to provide a variety of accounting services.
The successful qualified accountant will work within the larger accounts team, focusing primarily on SMEs clients based in NI. You will be joining a dynamic global practice on their growth journey, and will require an appetite to contribute to their continued success. Our client can provide several paths for career development and progression that best maximise your skills and ability.
You will be joining a dynamic practice with a global footprint and strong local presence; providing several paths for career development and progression that best maximise your skills and ability. You will be rewarded with a competitive package and study support where required. Our client strives to understand their employee's requirements; tailoring each role to the individual and assuring they get the most out of their working life.
As the successful accounts senior you will be working with an array of NI based SME clients from a wide variety of industries. You will work closely with your own client portfolio to:
- Prepare financial statements.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Overseeing the provision of bookkeeping services.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification).
- Previous experience in accounts preparation for limited companies and SMEs.
- Able to demonstrate initiative in delivering an excellent service to clients.
- Ability to respond to client enquiries promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Confident, professional and team orientated in approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing firm. In return our client is offering a competitive package to attract the best accountant on the market. This a rare occasion for a recently qualified accountant to join a market leading firm on their exciting journey. Package will include:
- Competitive base salary (c£34)
- 22 Days annual leave plus public holidays
- TOIL or paid overtime
- Varied workload with exciting ad-hoc projects
- Excellent client interaction
- Little to no travel outside Northern Ireland
- Join a fun and dynamic working culture with regular social events
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs