Are you a qualified accountant with a background in Audit? Looking for genuine flexibility or options to work remotely? Whilst simultaneously working with some of the world's (and NI's) most renowned companies? Then this could be your ideal opportunity.
Our client is not only one of the world's leading professional services firms, but also an award-winning employer. You will join an established audit team that already has a fantastic reputation who are also continuing to experience a significant yet organic growth rate. You will be working on multinational audit projects from where ever you choose to be your office. This team operates at a level where remote work is already accessible for managers and senior managers. Our client is also offering the position on a part time basis.
As the successful Senior Manager, you will be welcomed into a team that people-centric. You will benefit from the endless support and development resources of a corporate employer without the hierarchical formalities that are usually associated with an employer of this size. This support network is currently accelerating the team's progression paths, in as little as 12 months.
You will play a vital role in the team's performance and audit delivery. Liaising with partners to nurture and develop client relationships, Your key duties will focus on:
- Developing relations with existing clients to gather feedback on the quality of work delivered and to gain ideas for improvement of services delivered.
- Effectively manage audit teams and actively coach and develop team members
- Active involvement in the recruitment of staff
- Plan and manage own performance and development
- Develop technical expertise -both functional and industry
- Planning and managing assignments for compliance with all technical requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience, including at least one in a role as an audit manager or with equivalent experience.
- Experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & UK GAAP.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client is offering this opportunity on a full time or part time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, growing and dynamic firm. In return our client is offering a competitive package to attract the best accountant on the market. This a rare occasion for an experienced auditor to join an internationally recognised firm, with no travel required.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs