MCS Group have partnered with a renowned international firm to appoint a high-calibre Audit Senior within their market leading audit team.
This is a unique and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Audit Senior who is ready to propel their career with a truly prominent player. As the successful Audit Senior, you will be joining an ambitious audit team with an all-Ireland reach and unparalleled industry insights.
As the successful audit senior you will play a pivotal role in this well established and highly successful audit team. There is only a limited amount of travel involved with this team, in comparison to other large audit teams, as their client portfolio are solely based in NI and ROI.
- Planning audit assignments for a wide portfolio of audit clients from variety of sectors
- Reviewing financial statements and audit papers
- Working closely with your clients and resolving issues and queries
- Identifying issues throughout completion of audits and preparing reports to management
- You must hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA)
- Be able demonstrate and excellent knowledge of auditing
- Be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
You will be joining a globally renowned employer that provide unrivalled remuneration package and incomparable exposure and development opportunities.
- Unrivalled remuneration package.
- Market leading development programme.
- A fun and engaging social and sports committee.
- Working from impressive new offices in the heart of Belfast.
You will benefit from a highly competitive base salary and a lucrative bonus opportunity, magnified by our clients access to their multinational network.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs