Are you a Qualified Accountant with at least 1 years' post qualified experience seeking a move to one of NI's largest local firms? This is a brilliant opportunity to move into a mixed Audit and Accounts role with a renowned Mid-Tier firm.
MCS Group are working with a Top 10 firm to appoint an Assistant Manager to join their local audit and accounts team. This firm specialise in accountancy, tax and specialist tax, audit, forensics and corporate finance. They are continuously winning new business year on year and delivering high quality services across Northern Ireland with a significant growth trajectory over the coming years.
- As the successful Audit Assistant Manager, you will take ownership of a broad range of local clients, ranging in size and sector with turnovers at £40mill+.
- As the successful Audit Assistant Manager, you will plan and lead on audit engagements.
- Preparing accounts and financial statements for Limited companies, sole-trades, charities and
- Qualification with either ICAI or ACCA.
- Demonstrate experience in an accounts environment.
The Audit Assistant Manager will be joining their refurbished modern offices in Belfast city centre. Culturally, this firm offers you the best of both worlds - The exciting projects and progression opportunities of a large firm, but within a smaller team environment where you will be recognised and achieve a healthy work life balance. The firm have an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm.
- Very competitive salary reflective of experience.
- Flexible working options
- Competitive pension
- Lucrative annual bonus
- Death in service
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs