Assurance - Manager - Financial Services
MCS Group are pleased to be recruiting an Assurance Specialist on behalf of a multinational professional services firm. Due to an increase in automation and advancements in digital technology, financial processes are transforming. Our client has a specific demand for an assurance expert and are seeking an experienced individual to join their Belfast based firm.
- At Manager level you are responsible for the delivery of assurance projects; implementing new technologies applying your assurance expertise to the design, deployment, control and assessment.
- Manage your team of x10 - 14 junior employees, coaching, training and delegating when required.
- Travelling to client's sites as and when required. To effectively deliver the speciality assurance projects, a significant amount of travel will be required. This will be across the UK, Europe and parts of Asia.
- An in-depth knowledge of finance processes and finance operating design.
- An in-depth knowledge of financial technologies and exposure to automation processes.
- Experience of working within a niche assurance environment or finance and accounting consultancy.
- CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIPFA Qualified or other relevant finance certification.
- Degree educated.
- Experience working with international assurance experts.
- Shared services and outsourcing experience.
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary between £35-£45k as well as a car allowance,
free parking and opportunity to work from home. This is a challenging role, and you will be
rewarded as an individual as well as on the performance of your team.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs