Associate Director - Corporate Tax
MCS Group have partnered with a renowned international firm to appoint a high-calibre Associate Director within their market-leading Corporate Tax team in Belfast.
This is a unique and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual who is ready to propel their career with a truly prominent player. As the successful Associate Director, you will be joining one of the largest and fastest growing tax teams in Belfast, with unparalleled industry insights.
- Reporting directly into Partners, with the support of a high performing team, the Associate Director will lead on the delivery of highly technical and meticulous corporate tax compliance services
- Building and developing both new and existing client relationships to proactively contribute to winning new business
- Leading on the management of the corporate tax team, providing coaching and mentoring on a frequent basis
- Overseeing client portfolios to deliver tax compliance services to the highest standard, providing tax insights directly to decision-makers.
- CTA Qualified
- Top 10 or Big 4 corporate tax experience
- Substantial post qualified experience
- Demonstrable previous experience of providing highly technical corporate tax compliance solutions to large corporates, ideally on an international scale.
You will be joining a globally renowned employer that provides an unrivalled remuneration package and incomparable exposure and development opportunities.
You will benefit from a highly competitive base salary and a lucrative bonus opportunity, magnified by our client's access to their multinational network.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896 935 521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs