MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a temporary Assistant Payments Manager for a key client within the Public Sector based in Belfast. As one of Belfast's major employers, you will fit into this company's busy working environment within a team of 15 staff. This leading company focuses on providing an excellent level of customer service within Northern Ireland.
Through this role you will be assisting the Payments Manager in the day to day management of the Payments Team.
Duties will include;
- Assess customer needs continually and manage resulting workload.
- Communicating effectively with internal and external customers.
- Motivate and manage the performance of staff.
- Participate in training courses.
- Undertake ad-hoc duties as identified by the Payments Manager that may arise.
- Fully qualified AAT or IATI. Alternatively, the applicant should be part qualified under a CCAB body (or equivalent) or should obtain a relevant degree.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years experience if the above criteria does not apply.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could be of interest. Please Contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02890 235 456 or send your up to date CV to the link provided about this opportunity
If his particular opportunity is not right for you, we may have other opportunities that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs