MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Financial Accountant for a key client within a Semi-Public Sector body based in Belfast. This is a 3-month contract.
This role includes taking responsibility of all aspects of the monthly and quarterly financial reporting for review by the Financial Accountant.
- Fully qualified member of one of the following professional accountancy bodies, with one years' experience in a financial environment.
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- Alternatively, part qualified member of one of the specified professional accountancy bodies, with two years' experience in a fast-moving financial environment.
- Knowledge of monthly financial reporting processes.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Phoebe Preston, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs