MCS Group are delighted to be recruiting an assistant accountant for a leading multinational based in Belfast.
This is a good time to be joining the business having recently increased operations across NI. Our client is a leading FMCG organisation with a wealth of experience & knowledge and continue to innovate and pioneer their marketplace.
Job: Assistant Accountant
Working within an experienced and supportive finance team you'll play a key part in the preparation and reporting of management accounts across multiple sites. This role is both dynamic and commercial, working with several stakeholders. This is perfect for a part qualified accountant looking to take the next in their career with study support and mentorship provided!
Reporting to the Finance Business Partner your duties will be the following:
- Preparation of weekly KPIs, P&L and monthly management accounts
- Partnering with the Dublin team in completing monthly management accounts
- Preparing weekly reports on payroll spends and analysing variances versus targets.
- Providing insight to stakeholders and operations on key variances
- Quarterly stock take analysis
- Assisting with quarterly stock take analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of forecasts and budgets based on the assumptions provided by the business.
- Preparing detailed budget files on Gross Margin and Overhead costs
- Provide insight into key movements and areas
- Ad-hoc analysis, travel to sites to carryout reviews where appropriate
What we're seeking?
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- 2 years relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, especially with model building and formulae working
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs