MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for our Belfast based client.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who are a Top 100 NI company and are investing heavily in their people, dominating the UK market within their field.
The Job: Assistant Accountant
- Assist in the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts;
- Report on sales and profitability with supporting analysis;
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of promotional spend;
- Lead in the preparation and reporting of production and/or general overhead expenditure against budget variances including applicable explanatory commentary and presentation to FCs & budget holders;
- Support the Accountant and FC on annual budget preparation and statutory audit, including dealing with queries/preparing reports;
- Support management in a variety of information requirements;
- Liaise with the other division finance teams as appropriate; and
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Either IATI qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years' experience
- Degree 2:2 or above in Finance, Accounting, Business or a similar discipline
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft packages
- Strong communicator with excellent organisation skills
- Professional and approachable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs