MCS Group are thrilled to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a diverse public sector organisation based in the centre of Belfast. Fantastic opportunity to grow and develop within the public sector.
You will be joining a large finance team with breadth of experience and knowledge to learn from as well as develop.
The organisation is dedicated to being the peoples voice and supporting those in desperate need of assistance when times are tough.
- Key role in developing budgets and control processes
- Reporting on current budgets
- Maintaining financial systems in correlation with legislation
- Managing day to day operations of finance
- Reporting to senior staff on team performance
- Representing finance on internal and external groups
- Risk management, business continuity and system security assistance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team and with the potential of it lasting longer. A great opportunity to enjoy the public sector and give back to our community.
- Flexible working
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Beth Wylie, Specialist Public Sector and Not for profit Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs