MCS Group is urgently seeking a Temporary Assistant Accountant on behalf of a key client based in Carryduff on the outskirts of Belfast.
The Temporary Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller & must have the following experience:
- Supplier & customer management experience
- Management of company ledgers
- Production of aged debtor & creditor ledgers
- Support Management Accountant & Financial Controller at Month End
- Preparation & submission of monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Statement & Credit Card reconciliations
- Credit control
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced and bust Accounts role
- Be confident inputting & manipulating high volumes of data
- Be well organised and have an methodical approach to their work.
Strong Excel skills and ability to work in a fast paced & busy Accounts team is essential.
Must be available to start immediately.
Temporary assignment duration will be approximately 6-8 weeks.
Competitive salary on offer.
Parking on site.
For further details on the role please contact Clare Simpson on 02890 235456 or click on the link below
Experience: 0 yrs