MCS Group is delighted to be representing a global organisation based in Belfast currently seeking an accounts receivable collector.
This multinational company plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. Clients include banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, energy producers and refiners, as well as risk and compliance managers and charities. The company helps clients to transfer risk with confidence, enable markets to operate effectively, and contribute to global economic growth.
The role has become available due to growth within the business.
The Accounts Receivable collector will liaise with clients to obtain payments and manage queries.
The daily job duties include:
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt.
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g. cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure correct allocation of cash & credits on account.
- Build and manage client relationships and expectations, as well as internal relationships.
- Ensure invoices are received by client and bespoke invoices are raised within set deadlines.
- Create aged debt reports and reconcile debtors ledgers.
- Ensure client queries are logged in Jira in a timely fashion.
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a credit controller
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office- Excel & word
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Good pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Group income protection
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs