MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an AR Collector for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Currently working fully remote, you will join a close knit team working towards a shared goal of cash collection engaging with premium clients. As restrictions ease further down the line, the successful candidate will benefit from a hybrid working model of 2 days working from home and 3 days office based. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package including BUPA health care, 32 days holiday and a leading pension plan, you will be part of an organisation who value their employees.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00 with 1 hour lunch.
Your New Job:
- Cash collection
- Engaging with high net worth clients on a daily basis
- Building rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Accurate record keeping
- Involved in key projects across the team to drive performance
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset
- Financial reporting for senior management
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in accounts receivable/cash collection
- GCSE English and Maths
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- IT literate with Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs