MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation in Belfast who are seeking to recruit numerous AML / financial Crime Investigators for their operations team.
- Carry out transaction monitoring investigations on generated alerts by analysing transaction data and customer profile information in order to determine if the alerts can be closed or require escalation.
- Gather supporting information from the public domain including screening tools and open-source research and/or from client and customer.
- Proactively manage own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TLs and Managers which will improve client efficiency, processes and customer relations.
- Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
- Proactively build relationships with all team members within the team including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
- Have a strong understanding of AML policies and procedures including sanctions, bribery, corruption and transaction monitoring used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict policies and procedures.
- An ability to balance high productivity with high quality of work.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature which is inclined to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
- Experience of conducting quality reviews on work undertaken by others, providing coaching and giving feedback is beneficial but is not a prerequisite of the role.
- Competitive salary - DOE
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Group pension plan with additional funding provided
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs