Accounting Technician/Part-Qualified Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group has an excellent opportunity with a leading accountancy practice in Belfast, who are seeking an Accounting Technician/Part-Qualified accountant to join their expanding team.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year end accounts
- Managing a portfolio of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Supporting the completion of tax, VAT and CIS returns
- General bookkeeping and admin duties
- Offer advice to clients and other staff when required
- Must have previously worked in an accountancy practice
- Must have demonstrable accounts experience
- Must be confident in liaising with staff and clients in a professional manner
- A relevant accounting technician qualification (AAT, IATI) is highly desirable but not essential
In return, you will not only be offered a competitive salary, you will be joining a firm which truly appreciates the value of each of its team members. The firm offers a friendly work environment, great location, and flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs