MCS Group have been retained by a highly sought after accountancy practice in Belfast to source an experienced accounting technician. This is a brand-new opportunity to join a well regarded local practice and benefit from exposure to the full spectrum of general practice services and client face to face.
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages including Sage, Xero, Excel and TaxCalc.
- You will benefit from face to face exposure with clients.
- The successful person will have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in Practice
- The successful person will be a qualified Accounts Technician or qualified by experience
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience.
- Flexible working time with the ability to work from home.
- Joining a fun, cohesive and dynamic team within a developing business.
- Work with a varied and purely NI based client portfolio, as a result there are extremely limited travel commitments.
Our client offers a premium remuneration package. You will also benefit from full study support, as well as exposure to the firm's wide variety of clients.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs