MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Technician on behalf of a key client in the Technology sector.
12 Month Maternity Cover commencing January 2021.
Belfast City Centre location.
Potential for extension.
The main duties for the role include:
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Stock Maintenance - monthly stock take and end of month stock reconciliation.
- General ledger and Cash Book - assist in reconciliation of general ledger to trial balance, petty cash recording in Sage and reconciliation, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Credit control - making calls and sending emails/letters.
- Payroll - processing monthly payroll, including necessary adjustments; submission of reports to HMRC and pension provider, staff salary payments.
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as and when required.
Applicants must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in similar accounts role
- Working experience in Sage Line 50 and Sage 50 Line Payroll
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Processing high volume of invoices on both Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Payroll Processing including employee expenses
The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, have good Excel ability, a high attention to detail and strong communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs